Marketing agencies are a dime a dozen. So why should you choose MAULCO. among hundreds of other providers to handle Your Important Project? Read on.
- I am convinced that everything (really, everything) is really simple. I am skeptical, provocative, and never ever mincing my words. I detest phrase-mongering and rules carved in stone. I am content only when my clients – and their clients – are successful.
- I know your business. MAULCO. is not a run-of-the-mill marketing agency doing everything for anyone. I work nearly exclusively for industries I know from year-long first-hand experience.
- With a master’s degree in linguistics and computer science (with honours, if you care) I read and speak English fluently. Heck, even native speakers marvel. With all there is to German precision, I can provide 100% bilingual projects, so you won’t need to hire an outside translator.
- I love language. I can write copy in nearly any style you want. So much do I value words that I strive to delete as many of them as possible: Short ’n sweet is the way to go.
- I deliver only bespoke marketing campaigns and online tools such as web sites or custom web applications. Starting in the 80s, I learned programming from scratch and spent many years in the IT industry as software developer and systems architect. Not only do I know the inner workings of the software that powers your web site and back office, I can fine tune each and every gearwheel.
- I am a one-man show backed by a chamber orchestra of virtuosos. However, you will never be confronted with a heterogenous team and always communicate with only one conductor: me.
- For many years, I trained coaches and health professionals and learned dozens of coaching and therapy methods and business models. Who could be better suited to help you find your market niche if you work in these industries?
- One more thing: I savor the fact that not only do I work with wonderful clients who provide creative and fun projects, but they also send amazing gift packages to show their gratitude for a job well done. Yes, I do sometimes work for chocolate.
Let’s keep it to the point: If you’re a nice person and want to become a happy client of MAULCO., I look forward to hearing from you and your project!