Sometimes, business gets overly complex, or complicated, or both. Markets change, customer demands shift, and even politicians’ changing minds affect your bottom line. As a result, what once worked in your business won’t quite achieve the results you want or need now.
MAULCO. HYPERFOCUS helps you reorient your business and yourself, refocus your efforts and regain stability in a world that is moving faster and faster:
- Focus your pitch to hone in on that perfect customer segment you’ve been thinking about for months or years.
- Get a grip on runaway projects, teams, businesses or even yourself with proven methodologies such as Lean Canvas.
- Tap into our team’s combined knowledge and experience in business development, marketing, coaching, copywriting and tidying up heaps of stuff and turning them into beautiful artifacts.
- Measure, don’t believe and use rapid prototyping to test concepts before spending money on implementation.
- Manage complexity and become more resilient to outside influences.
We’re thrilled to partner with one of Europe’s foremost Lean Canvas experts: Harvard economics graduate Victor del Rosal teaches at the National College of Ireland. Recently, he led his team of cloud computing students to win the grand final of the Citi upStart battle. (Also, he contributed the HYPERFOCUS name which we instantly fell in love with.)
MAULCO. consulting fees are always value-based. However, to make it easier to get things rolling, we offer fixed-fee workshops in Hamburg or Dublin. (Or, with additional travel fees, at any other location.)
If your budget for hyperfocussing and growing your project or business is at least €10k, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your needs, and we’ll be happy to get in touch with you to discuss details.